rat (plural rats)
- An omnivorous rodent of the genus Rattus.
- A vole.
- A rodent similar to a rat such as a mouse.
- A person who is known for betrayal; a traitor.
- A promiscuous person - often a young female - who attends sporting and other entertainment events, primarily to seek sexual liaisons with athletes, entertainers and/or others traveling with them.
- (person who is known for betrayal): traitor (see for more synonyms)
3 letters in word "rat": A R T.
Anagrams of rat:
Words found within rat: